Table of Contents
- Crypto Critics’ Corner
- The Blockchain Debate
- When The Music Stops
- Keyword Crypto
- Great Minds
- The Deep Dive
Crypto Critics’ Corner [TOP]
- Episode 1 – The early history of Bitfinex and Tether
- Episode 2 – The more recent history of Bitfinex and Tether
- Episode 3 – Questions and answers about Bitfinex and Tether
- Episode 5 – (Cas did episode 4 alone) A discussion on Tether’s asset breakdown
- Episode 6 – Cas and I discuss the history of Crypto Capital Corp
- Episode 7 – Cas and I discuss QuadrigaCX
- Episode 8 – Cas and I discuss Coinbase media, fact checking, and journalism more broadly.
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management [TOP]
- Guest Lecture – I gave a guest lecture to serve as an introduction to Tether and Bitfinex
The Blockchain Debate [TOP]
- First Appearance – Larry Cermak and I debated whether or not Tether and Bitfinex are bad actors and were joined by Patrick McKenzie of Stripe.
- First Appearance – My interview begins a little after the 15 minute mark. We discuss what is crypto, why is crypto, and what has crypto inherited from the archetype of the classic American con.
When The Music Stops [TOP]
- First appearance – We discuss Tether, Dai, Binance, the market structure of crypto and what are systemic risks.
Keyword Crypto [TOP]
- First Appearance – We discussed Crypto Capital, Tether and Bitfinex, Jacob Kostecki, and more
- Second Appearance – We discussed MKR and Dai along with other assorted topics.
Great Minds [TOP]
- First appearance – we discuss whether or not I’m a bitcoiner and whether or not Tether is a fraud.
The Deep Dive [TOP]
- First appearance – We discuss the NYAG investigation, the history of Bitfinex and Tether, and more.
Please enter your email to subscribe to my newsletter: