You can find it here.
I had a ton of fun recording this podcast, however, due to time constraints I was not able to get to all my notes on whether or not Tether acts in good faith. I would like to summarize a few of the things I was not able to get to here:
- Bitfinex has used the bank accounts of friends and family of Bitfinex in order to service withdrawals.
- The firm who provided Tether’s last attestation is no longer operational, and Freeh, one of the lawyer behind it UPDATE:
is no longer a lawyeris no longer practicing law, but may still be licensed.
- Tether advertised no KYC swaps between Bitcoin and Tether.
- Tether held tens of millions of dollars in the bank account of their General Counsel.
- The founder of Bitfinex was promoting ponzis right up until he announced Bitfinex.
- The founder of Bitfinex once described his own exchange as a bucket shop.
There are many more, but I just wanted to give you a taste of some of the stuff we ran out of time to get to.
If you would like to subscribe to my newsletter please go to: https://bennettftomlin.substack.com/