This was a fun one. I was bored yesterday, so I decided to free-style mix a tropical fishbowl cocktail as a form of wish-fulfillment when the weather is still this cold. Video has some problems, but this is a great recipe for a cocktail.
Rum and Tequila Tropical Fishbowl
This is a delicious and tropical rum and tequila based cocktail.
- 3 Oz Dark rum
- 3 Oz White rum
- 1.5 Oz Reposado Tequila
- 0.5 Oz High Proof Grain Alcohol (Everclear)
- 0.5 Oz Absinthe (If you need to substitute think herbal liqueur (Jager could work))
- 4 Dashes Angostura bittersd
- 0.5 Oz Grenadine
- 6 Oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 Juice of One Lemon (keep half of juiced lemon for garnish)
- To Top and to Taste Club Soda
- 1 cube Sugar (Optional)
Combine all liquid ingredients except for club soda and stir
Add ice, and then top with club soda, and stir.
Place halved lemon on top, put sugar cube inside, and cover with a small splash of grain alcohol. Light on fire for exciting garnish (be careful).
To subscribe to my blog please enter your email: