Cities and the Blockchain – Crypto Critics' Corner
Cas Piancey and Bennett Tomlin discuss the history of utopian crypto cities, and the many ways in which they fail.
You can find our show Innovated: Blockchain City here!
Episode 4: Romp in the desert – Innovated: Blockchain City
Other episodes mentioned in this show:
- Episode 36 – The El Salvador Bitcoin-Volcano-Bitcoin City Bond
- Episode 55 – Company Towns – Past, Present, and Future (feat. Dr. Ángela Vergara)
- Episode 52 – Inflation, the Federal Reserve, and Bitcoin (feat. Michael Green)
- Episode 4 – Zhao Dong: A Summary
- Episode 21 – Bitcoin
- Episode 32 – Tracking Tether and Working on Ethereum Layer 2 (with Daniel Goldman)
- Episode 13 – BitClout is Bad
- Episode 56 – This Man Murders Scams (Feat. ZachXBT)
If you would like to subscribe to my premium newsletter then please go here.
If you want the free posts from this blog delivered to your inbox:
I also have a Discord server that you can join here.