This is one of the best recipes I have come up with guys. Super simple and it is delicious too. I know some of you may be worried about the MSG but you really shouldn’t be. It is safe and delicious.
Sous Vide Chuck Roast (Discount Prime Rib)
This is my attempt to make a dish that reminded me of prime rib, but using chuck roast so it would be cheaper and quite frankly guys, I did it. This is delicious and fantastic for the price, and honestly at any price.
- 1 Beef Chuck Roast
- Garlic Powder
- Unsalted Chicken Stock (Optional for jus)
- Season the beef chuck with salt, pepper, garlic powder, MSG, and place with the thyme and rosemary into vacuum bag
- Seal vacuum bag, and cook at 130 degrees for 30-40 hours (is done at 30 but can be held)
- Dry surface thoroughly and sear in smoking hot cast iron pan all over
- Strain juices from bag through fine mesh strainer and add unsalted chicken stock to make your “jus”
- Eat and enjoy
To subscribe to my blog please enter your email: